Hi! It’s FINALLY FRIDAY!!! And we have a LONG weekend! We have 4 days off. AND we have a half day on Tuesday! I actually don’t know what I’m doing this weekend. But I REALLY want to hang out with my friends after school. I want to hang out with Aubrie, Caylee, Isabel, Madeline and the rest of my friends. I also hope to see a movie or something over the weekend. I could watch The Joker movie. That looks pretty good. My Aunt actually went to go see it last time and came back TERRIFIED! The first thing she told me about the movie was “don’t... EVER...watch it...”. I was like “what?”. She said that it was so scary. I’m in Ms. Haurys classroom right now. I love her class. But I also like Math class more I think... hey! I said I THINK. Alright, this is enough. Plus my time ran out to writing this today. So yeah! Byeeee!πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ✌πŸ»πŸ€“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black fish part dos

This is the one of the funniest days of my life.