This is the one of the funniest days of my life.

So it all starts in recess. Actually it was this day that it happened. So in recess I was playing soccer.        

  •     So one of my friends, David, was also playing soccer. All of the kids were aiming at the same goalie and the goal... because there was only one ball. By the way this is in the gym, that’s where we have recess. Anyway so my friend David was about to score a goal. And a bunch of kids were running towards where David was because David had the ball. It sounded like a stampede of elephants trying to score. Anyway. When David was in the position to score, he slipped while kicking the ball into the goal but his shoe slipped off his foot and he fell to the ground. David started laughing and I started laughing SO HARD and couldn’t stop.๐Ÿคฃ ✌๐ŸปEveryone started laughing and couldn’t stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black fish part dos